The MIDI network box (MR-1) can be used as a gateway for MIDI interface devices. It can communicate with the computers in the network through the Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface. Computers in the network, such as Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, etc., can communicate with the product; in addition, MR-1 can also be directly controlled by any other Ethernet RTP-MIDI device, such as the main keyboard or DAW controller, without having to Use computers in the network path.
1. Convert a device with a MIDI interface into a network MIDI device.
2. Ethernet interface: standard Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface, which can be connected to Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, etc..
3. With network communication indicator, the operation is more intuitive.
4. Compatible with all musical instruments with MIDI standard interface.
DOREMiDi Network MIDI Config Instructions V1.0.pdf
Firmware upgrade instructions
1. Upgrade content: optimize MIDI clock transmission.
2. Only purchasing MR-1/UR-1 before March 12, 2021 requires an upgrade.
total 0 Sheet，Only 5 images can be uploaded, each less than 5m.