ART-NET DMX-1024 network box (ATD-1024) is a DMX 1024 channel gateway controller designed by DOREMiDi. This product can connect DMX equipment with 3Pin XLR interface to the local area network, so that the computer can remotely control the DMX equipment through the local area network.
1. DMX OUT: DMX output interface with 2x512 channels, using 3-pin standard XLR interface, built-in isolation protection module.
2. ART-NET interface: use Ethernet interface to connect, with standard ART-NET protocol.
3. Indicator light: with DMX OUT, Ethernet communication indicator light.
4. Appearance: high-grade aluminum alloy shell, silica gel shockproof foot pad.
Common software download:
Firmware upgrade instructions
1. Upgrade content: Added the function of setting static IP
2. Upgrade target: Only for users who purchased ATD-1024 products before March 21, 2022 and users who need to use static IP.
3. Products purchased after March 21, 2022 use a static address (192.168.1.199) by default and do not need to be upgraded.