MIDI Foot Controller (FC-3) is a MIDI controller designed by DOREMiDi that can be used for foot control. FC-3 has a variety of MIDI output interfaces, which can be connected to computers, USB MIDI instruments, and MIDI DIN devices. FC-3 has 3 programmable switch pedals and 1 expression pedal interface, all pedals canbe customized with MIDI messages, and each pedal can be configured with 16 groups of MIDI. The FC-3 has a display that clearly shows the MIDI messages currently being played.
1. With USB HOST, USB Device, MIDI DIN interface.
2. Positive and negative expression pedals can be connected, configurable.
3. Equipped with 3 configurable switch pedals.
4. The switch pedal has Single, Toggle, Reset, Increase/Decrease modes
5. All pedals can edit 16 kinds of MIDI messages.
MIDI Foot Controller(FC-3) Instruction.pdf
Windows：Pedal Config Tool V2.0 for Windows.zip
Mac：Pedal Config Tool V2.0 for MacOS.zip
Firmware Upgrade Instructions for FC-3
FC-3 Upgrade instructionsV1.0.4.zip
1. Upgrade content:
Using pedal 1 and pedal 3, you can configure to increase/decrease the value of the same continuous controller (CC).
Solve this: When changing the message number (Shift+/Shift-), the pedal's MIDI message will be sent.
2. Upgrade target: Only for users who purchased FC-3 products before September 6, 2022 and need to use Like "Upgrade content".
3. Products purchased after September 6, 2022 do not need to be upgraded, the product already has this function.
FC-3 Upgrade instructionsV1.0.5.zip
1. Upgrade content: Solve the compatibility of USB HOST on some instruments with USB audio and USB MIDI.
2. Upgrade target: Only for users who purchased FC-3 products before November 12, 2022 and need to use Like "Upgrade content".
3. Products purchased after November 12, 2022 do not need to be upgraded, the product has been updated.
FC-3 Upgrade instructionsV1.0.6.zip
1. Upgrade content: Add the function that USB HOST can receive USB MIDI messages, so that multiple FC-3s can be connected in series, or USB MIDI devices can merge MIDI messages through FC-3. (That is, the direction of adding FC-3 data port: USB HOST→MIDI OUT, USB HOST→USB DEVICE)
2. Upgrade target: Only for users who purchased FC-3 products before February 4, 2023 and need FC-3's USB HOST to receive MIDI messages.
3. Products purchased after February 4, 2023 do not need to be upgraded, the product has been updated.
If the computer cannot recognize the FC-3, it may be that the computer is installing the driver. Please try to install the driver and then follow the firmware upgrade instructions.
Virtual COM Port Driver V1.5.0.zip
total 0 Sheet，Only 5 images can be uploaded, each less than 5m.